Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Music Artists Talk 3-D


Seeing a movie in 3-D is not a quiet thing. It is easier to fall into the film's world when that extra dimension is popping at you.
Artist Snoop Dogg, Cypress Hill, Mastodon Rachael Yamagata, Static-X, Flo Rida, Chris Comell and many others share their possibilities of creating a 3-D experience, a la Monsters Vs. Alien. It's a 3-D experience for the whole family as well, with the cutting edge animation and a sidesplitting funny plot line.
And here are few words from the artist when they ask if they wanted to do music video or film in 3-D, like Monsters Vs. Alien.:

Snoop Dogg
Snoop Dogg says:
"Yeah, a weed movie! Let's do a chronic movie in 3-D! [Laughs] You'd walk up out of there dizzy as hell. They could preview it during the Super Bowl too. DJ Pooh and I are in the process of working on a film right now. Watch out for that one. You know what I do. I just try to do me. So be on the lookout for anything that's got a D-O double G on it! Be good, my boy!"
Flo Rida
Flo Rida says:
"You never know! You might see me in 3-D some day! I won't mind [Laughs]. It'd pop off."
Static-X
Wayne Static of Static-X says:
"Doing something in 3-D makes sense to me! We have a very energetic live show. There are strong personalities in the band. We did the comic book thing one time. I think 3-D would be cool for us. Let's make it happen!"

And many artist involved here says the same with...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment